For Baldur’s Gate 3, the third hotfix came out with a correction of about 200 errors
Baldur’s Gate 3 grandiose game is becoming more and more grandiose, since it was only a third hotfix that was presented for the game after leaving early access. Today’s update eliminates about 200 errors. For example, scratch will now sniff out the places of excavations on his own.
As always, thanks for playing Baldur’s Gate 3 and reporting these problems! Behind the front line, our team would like to thank you for how much information you report in your error messages, which allows us to very quickly prepare these corrections. Continue to be careful, we are very appreciated. Please contact our support service if you have problems.
You will find a small list of changes under the spoiler, and with a full list, with all spoilers, you can find here. It is worth noting that this is just another "small" hotfix, and the team has already reported that she was working on the first patch "with a giant list of changes".
Drolls and locks
- Fixed the problem with spell slots, due to which you could not increase the level during multi-classification.
- Fixed a problem due to which it was impossible to initiate a long rest.
- Fixed the problem with cross-preserving, due to which synchronization stuck for an indefinite time, not allowing to remain and load.
- Fixed a failure that arose when choosing a call without a hotbar, when a deck in a hotbar was maximized.
The combat system
- Fixed a strange reaction to characters in a wild form in battle.
- The guards in the counting house will now continue to pursue you through the room room.
- Fixed incorrect operation of the camera in .
- Fixed a mistake due to which you could use the action "Hide" Outside of its move in battle.
- Increased AC Navel to restore balance.
- Increased HP and dexterity of a brilliant beard and a spell is given "Shield".
- If you cause damage, now they are losing a state of irresistibility.
- Added NPC to the convoy drider to one combat group.
- Fixed spond at the top of an explosive mine.
- Fixed a bug due to which the gnolls needed too much time to reaction at the beginning of the course after the attack of the head of the pack.
- Fixed flowers when creating a character and in the game, basically it concerned horns.
- When everything goes back in the nursery of yaslleki, the music is now switching from a smooth to a metallic.
- Fixed a problem due to which you could not talk to Viters in the third act.
- Companions can now cause various pop -up windows of training programs.
- Scratch can now independently find places for excavations.
- Fixed Luke in an emerald grove that did not open after a successful check.
- Achievement "Devil in detail" now can be obtained by all members of the party, including followers.
- Fixed the problem with crimes, because of which you could not be caught for committing a crime, if another member of the party has already committed a serious crime and decided by it peacefully.
- Now you invariably get a bloodless state the next morning after the bite of Astarion.
- Fixed a mistake due to which it was possible to spam with the voiced replicas of members of the party near the magazine, where you can recruit Karlah.
- Vile no longer says that you need to find and kill the Karllah after you recall it.
- If Jatlo is still disguised after removing the shadow curse, now he will discard the disguise when he is attacked.
- Make sure the young man Vis’kir looks like he was cleaning before talking to him in the nurse of y’llek.
- Fixed markers of incubator and infirmary cards in the nursery of y’llek.
- The right of ownership from the portraits of Lochsa and Sebil was removed so that their capture is not considered a crime.
- The boundary of the inquisitor’s room in Kretsh-Llek was increased so that the game does not think that you have left if you went into one of the side rooms.
- When playing for the twilight heart, Astarion’s story about his connection with the ball now affects his approval rating.
- Now Astarion will better remember if you saw his back.
- It is no longer possible without consequences to plunder objects belonging to the Inquisitor in the nursery of Illek.
- Fixed range indicators on the rapidly ticking mines of Orton.
- The dialogue following the battle will now work correctly, even if you are in battle.
- no longer invisible .
- Fixed vfx explosion of a toy chest in a barmer in Wyrm’s Crossing.
- Added the correct name of the note in Shares’ Caress.
- Now it is resurrected with full health, and not with 0 HP, and now you can reach .
- Interaction with some runic plates on nautiloid now correctly causes the narrator’s replica.
- The alarm is fixed when it should not work.
- Duplicate furniture in the tavern was removed "Elfsong".
- The door in the elf taver is made indestructible.
- Fixed a situation where the characters were incorrectly attached to the game grid, which led to problems.
- Fixed the absence of a magazine update after a meeting with pale -faced people in "Freight Freiggo".
- Now the journal is correctly updated when completing the task "Salvation of a locked person".
- Lady Gizarm now more accurately reacts to your progress in the quest "Investigation of murders".
- Fixed inaccurate line in the quest "Help surviving Karg".
- Fixed an inaccurate update of the diary in the quest "Find the collector of mushrooms".
- Ulla marker is updated to make the quest’s target more accurate.
- The decision of the quest is simplified "Wake up Art Kallah", If you follow the actions of art.
- Fixed confusion with a marker on the map and added an additional step for clarity in the quest "Find a night song".
- Improved design recordings in the quest diary "Opening of the murders in the temple of the open hand".
- Fixed an incomplete quest if you .
Baldur’s Gate 3 is a large -scale role -playing game with the creators of the Divinity series: Original Sin. The game reached the PC on August 3 and turned out to be a big hit – players around the world praise it and developers. The version for PlayStation 5, meanwhile, is slightly delayed until September 6, and the versions for Xbox Series X and S are left without the release date (more about the delay of Baldur’s Gate 3 on Xbox here).
In an interview, Winka said that, according to the developers, the standard passage of Baldur’s Gate 3 takes from 75 to 100 hours. However, players who want "to do everything", should count on doubling this figure. We do not yet know what the exact numbers of sales of the Baldur’s Gate 3, which goes only to the PC, but at the time of the early release of the sale, exceeded 2.5 million copies.